Monday 8 August 2016

Influencer Tribe Interview #1

Last week I did my first online interview.  I was asked by Alex Swallow, The Influence Expert, to feature in his new series which features interviews with people in The Influence Expert community.
Alex Swallow has been the Chief Executive of a national charity, founded his own organisation and grown a large online following. In February 2016 he launched 'The Influence Expert' which is about helping you grow your influence to increase your impact.

I was delighted to be the first person to feature in this brand new series.  You can read my interview here which tells you more about me and my work.  Alex comments: 'Felicity gives some great insights into her inspiring work supporting charities with talented volunteers.'
I would love to hear what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Bono OR moving elsewhere

Pro Bono OR projects can now be found here:  https://www.theorsociety.com/get-involved/pro-bono-or/open-pro-bono-projects/ This blog will no...